- Integrated in our Experimental Toxicology and Ecology department you will plan, conduct and evaluate repeateddose toxicity studies with focus on reproduction toxicity (mainly in rats) according to the agreed timelines and budget.
- Fulfilling this task, you will closely work together with other research scientists and colleagues from BASF’s regulatory toxicology groups.
- Furthermore, you will coordinate internal laboratory capacity issues.
- All studies have to be compliant with animal welfare, GLP and ISO.
- PhD or equivalent qualification in veterinary science
- Solid understanding of animal welfare requirements
- General experience in toxicology and familiarity with conducting toxicological studies under GLP
- Good knowledge of standard IT applications as well as good German and English language skills
- Experience in managing scientific projects and ability to work in a result-driven environment as well as in a diverse team
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Learn more about BASF SE at on.basf.com/Headquarters