Study Director for Repeated-Dose and
Reproduction Toxicity Studies (m/f/d)
Our Bioscience Research Division works on innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers in sectors, such as the agricultural sector or food industry. Our goal is to improve the quality of life and protect the environment through bioscience. Our creative and diverse team embodies mutual respect and develops market-driven innovations, which make our customers successful.
The group Long-term Toxicology provides a broad range of animal studies. We support all BASF business units in order to enable a successful registration of products worldwide.
- Integrated in our Experimental Toxicology and Ecology department you will plan, conduct and evaluate repeated-dose as well as reproduction toxicity studies (mainly in rats) according to the agreed timelines and budget.
- Fulfilling this task, you will closely work together with other research scientists and colleagues from BASF’s regulatory toxicology groups.
- Furthermore, you will coordinate internal laboratory capacity issues.
- All studies have to be compliant with animal welfare, GLP and ISO.
- PhD in veterinary science or equivalent qualification
- solid understanding of animal welfare requirements
- general experience in toxicology and familiarity with conducting toxicological studies under GLP
- good knowledge of standard IT applications as well as good German and English language skills
- experience in managing scientific projects and ability to work in a result-driven environment as well as in a diverse team
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world’s major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.