Head of Rodent Toxicology (all genders) (197978)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a member of the Preclinical Chemical & Safety (CPS) function you will lead the laboratory “rodent toxicology”. As a study director you will ensure that the required preclinical safety studies for characterization of new chemical or biological entities are designed, conducted and reported in time and meet national and international requirements. You present preclinical safety data or toxicological assessments to internal teams. You will represent CPS in internal and external groups and act as multilateral interface between the different functions within the R&D organization. Scientific networking with internal and external experts will complete your responsibility
Who you are:
- PhD degree in toxicology, veterinary medicine or biology with 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Specific expertise in preclinical in-vivo safety testing
- Expertise in imaging technologies are desired
- Good leadership skills and team working abilities
- Strong background in developing pharma products (oncology/immunology) and chemical products
- Good knowledge of guidelines in regulatory toxicology, GLP and animal welfare regulations
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibillty early on and support you to draw your own career map that 1s responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com